Layout and Typographic Conventions
Corrections for a course are grouped by Module. In each Module, you'll find my proposed corrections divided by slide.
Each slide-based section will show:
- Slide number.
- Slide title.
- Slide thumbnail (182 x 137 pixels - small enough not to violate any copyright, big enough for legitimate manuals owners to identify the slide graphic).
- A number of color-coded paragraphs about the typo, error or ambiguous statement I think I've spotted in the Lecture Manuals and the related proposed correction, complementary information, proposed improvement, all supported by an official source material. In example:
- This label refers to a wrong statement or a typo.
- This label refers to a proposed correction.
- This label refers to a complementary information.
- This label refers to some room for improvement.
- This label points to an official VMware document or page backing up the proposed correction.
- If a slide has multiple proposed corrections, those will be grouped together using numbers. In example:
- The first 1. Wrong statement, the related 1. Correct statement, and the supporting 1. Source information
- The second 2. Wrong statement, the related 2. Correct statement, and the supporting 2. Source information.