The ordered list in the slide notes provides instructions about how to set the path selection policy:
- In the datastore Properties dialog box, click Manage Paths.
- Select a path selection policy from the Path Selection menu.
The above steps actually have nothing to do with the vSphere Web Client, upon which the course is based, as they instead apply to the Windows-based vSphere Client only.
In order to access the path selection policies options in the vSphere Web Client:
- Navigate to the Settings link within the datastore Manage tab.
- Select Connectivity and Multipathing and then click the Edit Multipathing button.
- Select a policy from the Path selection policies drop-down list.